WEBER FARMS HERD SIRES
Herd sires are selected with maternal and production traits in mind. The latest herd sire that we’ve added, SAV Resource 1441, is predicted by some to lead the Angus breed in registrations in the new few years.
See sire list below:
- Resource progeny are consistently one of the top sire groups everywhere he is used. He ranks near the top of the breed for WW, YW, DOC, MILK, CW, REA, $W and $F.*
- He transmits real world fleshing ability, extreme muscle, masculinity, superior feet quality and authentic breed character.*
- His daughters will be his greatest legacy and his full sisters are standouts at Schaff Angus Valley.*
- A moderate, deep bodied, clean fronted, attractive Full Power Son. He offers exceptional thickness with a light birth weight EPD and excellent disposition. He posted a 72 pound birth weight and an adjusted weaning weight of 856 pounds.
- His dam is a Consensus 7229 back to Bismark, out of the Pridella family. She is a feminine first calf heifer recording a weaning ratio of 105 on her first calf. The Pridella family is a maternal anchor in the McConnell Angus program. They possess excellent udder quality and high fertility.
- Full Power 400 was the $30,000 selection in the McConnell Angus Bull Sale.
- This bull was raised by the Vermillion Angus Ranch in Montana and is sired by Connealy Dublin who is a big volume bull with lots of muscle, and Y159 is built much like his sire. He is moderate in frame and thick!
- We weaned our first crop of bull calves out of Y159 and they are tremendous. Three of our top five adjusted weaning weight bulls were sired by this bull.
- A powerful, complete son by SAV Resource 1441 from a beautifully uddered Providence dam.
- At 15 months of age, his scrotal measurement was 42.5 cm!!!
- We are really excited for the possibilities of this young sire. His first calves are on the ground, and he is adding a lot of thickness and early muscle expression in his calves.
- An extremely thick, powerful son of Connealy Calvary that possesses a super disposition.
- His 205 day adjusted weaning weight was 760 pounds resulting in a weaning weight ratio 121. HD50K testing places him in the top 7% for weaning weight and top 20% for yearling weight.